Our Funeral Service Packages
Our aim at Taylor’s is to make our charges as understandable and straightforward as possible.
The information provided below is a guide to our services. We will make an appointment to meet with you either at our office in Dorridge or in your own home where will go through your requirements in specific detail and give you a detailed written quotation for you to consider.
- Funeral Director.
- Collection of the deceased and transfer to Funeral Home.
- Provision of a coffin, fully lined and engraved name plate.
- Provision of a hearse to cemetary or crematorium.
- Our professional services; making arrangements, completing all legal documentation and hand delivery to the cemetery or crematorium.
- Reservation of a chapel of rest for visiting your loved one.
- The funeral date and time of your choosing, subject to cemetery / crematorium availability.
- Family to provide Pallbearers or Taylors to provide at a cost of £40 each.
Our Traditional Funeral has the same features as our Simple Funeral with the following additions:
- 3ft Coffin Spray
- Coffin of your choice from our selection, fully lined and engraved name plate
- 1 Limousine
- Extra Limousine
- Orders of Service
- Ashes Casket
- Scatter Tubes
All our costs shown above are exclusive of disbursements.
Disbursements are standard fees a Funeral Director pays on your behalf, which include Ministers fees, Doctors fees and Crematorium charges. These are always charged at cost and should not differ, regardless of which funeral director you use. These costs will be set out in detail as part of your quotation and are required to be paid on the day of arrangement.
A General Guideline For Disbursements:
- Fees payable to a Solihull Council Crematorium are £740, fees payable to a Birmingham City Council Crematorium are £814
- Ministers or other individuals taking the service charge a fee of between £170 and £200 dependent on the type of service.
- Fees payable to doctors for completing cremation certificates is £164 (however these are not always required)
Overall Cost Guide
As a guide:
- A Taylor’s Simple Funeral, necessitating the cost of a doctor’s fee, where the service is held at Robin Hood Crematorium, with a Church of England Minister would be £2603.00
- A Taylor’s Traditional Funeral, necessitating the cost of a doctor’s fee, where the service is held at Robin Hood Crematorium, with a Church of England Minister would be £3503.00.
- A Burial can be used in either our Simple or Traditional packages subject to burial costs which will vary – please contact us for more information
Our preferred florist used for our floral tributes is Lisa Flowers Floral Design.
Lisa is a local florist who offers a personalised consultation service.
For more information click on the link or contact them on 01564 635126